Thursday 3 June 2010

Welcome

Hello all and sundry - probably not many people, but never mind.

This blog is my attempt to reengage with the scientific literature in my field (motor control and computational neuroscience) by making myself read at least 3 papers a week and write about them here - critically, if possible. Most of my explanations will probably be quite technical, though I will try to be as clear as I can for the benefit of any interested laypeople.

I haven't decided yet how long I'll aim for - maybe 500 words for each? Is that too long? Too short? I guess it depends on the paper. I mean, I've written papers myself that were originally 2500 words. So I'll play it by ear I think.

That's pretty much it. Look for about three updates a week - comments and questions very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment